Pages

Friday, 24 September 2010

Qvest for Genderless Fashion: My Gender

I don't normally like the idea of blogging editorial shoots, as it just seems like a lazy way to tart up your website visually. However I really love this one and the clothes remind me a lot of the style of a certain friend of mine, whose ability to carry this look off, is a source of great envy.  Qvest by the way, is a directional German fashion magazine which is a goldmine for fantastical style imagery.

I personally am in a state of rebellion about post-fecundity bumps, so am all about rejecting gender at this current time.

Photography Kati Lanhe Chala
Styling Juanma Granero





1 comment:

  1. Undoubtedly, genderless clothing brought out the sexiness for both genders.

    We did write something about the topic, check it out here "

    ReplyDelete